- What are the top 3 most studied languages in the world?
- What jobs can I do with languages?
- Which language is most in demand?
- What is the hardest language to learn?
- Which foreign language is best for career?
- What is the No 1 language in the world?
- What is the world’s first language?
- Which language is best to learn?
- How can I be good at languages?
- What is the most useful language to learn in 2020?
- What is second language in the world?
- What is the most used language in the world 2019?
- What will be the most spoken language in 2050?
- What should I study if I love languages?
What are the top 3 most studied languages in the world?
It’s Good to Be Popular.
7 of the World’s Most Studied LanguagesFrench.
Number of learners: 82 million.
Number of learners: 30 million.
Number of learners: 14.5 million.
Number of speakers: 14.5 million.
Number of learners: 8 million.
Number of speakers: 3 million.
Number of learners: 1.5 billion..
What jobs can I do with languages?
The most obvious career opportunities for languages students and graduates are working as interpreters or translators….Job roles and career areas you could work incharities administrator.commissioning editor.consultant.human resources officer.interpreter.investment analyst.journalist.logistics/distribution manager.More items…
Which language is most in demand?
If you’re looking for which foreign language has more job opportunities, Mandarin displays itself as one of the best language to learn. After English, it’s the most demanded foreign language thanks to its 1 billion speakers.
What is the hardest language to learn?
The Hardest Languages In The World To LearnMandarin. Right at the top is the most spoken language in the world: Mandarin. … Arabic. Number two, Arabic, challenges English speakers because most letters are written in 4 different forms depending on where they’re placed in a word. … Japanese. … Hungarian. … Korean. … Finnish. … Basque. … Navajo.More items…•Dec 6, 2016
Which foreign language is best for career?
– Here are the top 10 best languages for your career:Mandarin Chinese.German.Portuguese.Japanese.Spanish.Korean.French.Arabic.More items…•Dec 21, 2015
What is the No 1 language in the world?
1. Chinese — 1.3 Billion Native Speakers. Numbers vary widely — Ethnologue puts the number of native speakers at 1.3 billion native speakers, roughly 917 million of whom speak Mandarin — but there’s no doubt it’s the most spoken language in the world.
What is the world’s first language?
Tamil languageThe Tamil language is recognized as the oldest language in the world and it is the oldest language of the Dravidian family. This language had a presence even around 5,000 years ago.
Which language is best to learn?
The World’s Top 10 Languages to learnMandarin. Mandarin is one of the fastest growing languages in the world. … Spanish. The importance of speaking Spanish continues to grow. … German. German ranks fourth in most used world languages. … Portuguese. Portuguese ranks just behind Spanish as the most spoken language in Latin America. … Arabic. … French. … Japanese. … Russian.More items…
How can I be good at languages?
Use the language daily And the best way to ensure you hit both marks is simply to use it daily. Keep having those mental monologues. Go over those 100 words and conversational phrases you learned so they stick. Better yet, immerse yourself in the new language.
What is the most useful language to learn in 2020?
The Most Important Languages To Learn In 2020Mandarin Chinese. With over one billion Mandarin Chinese speakers in the world, of course it tops the list of most important languages to learn in 2020. … Spanish. … German. … French. … Arabic. … Russian. … Portuguese. … 8. Japanese.More items…
What is second language in the world?
Which Languages Have the Most Speakers?RankLanguageNative Speakers1Mandarin Chinese918 million2Spanish460 million3English379 million4Hindi341 million6 more rows•Feb 15, 2020
What is the most used language in the world 2019?
TOP 10 languages the world ACTUALLY speaks in 2019English. 1.132 billion speakers. … Mandarin Chinese. 1.116 billion speakers. … Hindi. 615.4 million speakers. … Spanish. 534.3 million speakers. … French. 279.8 million speakers. … Arabic. 273.9 million speakers. … Bengali. 265.0 million speakers. … Russian. 258.2 million speakers.More items…•May 15, 2019
What will be the most spoken language in 2050?
FrenchA 2014 study by the investment bank Natixis even predicted that French would become the world’s most widely spoken language by 2050. The authors of the study referred to were demographic growth prospects in Africa. “French is also widespread in many smaller countries,” Ammon said.
What should I study if I love languages?
The Best College Majors For Language Enthusiasts Teaching English as a Foreign Language (TEFL) Linguistics. Linguistic Anthropology. Language Studies. International Studies.