- What does AI Koon Chai mean?
- How many wives can you have in Thailand?
- Why do Thai people laugh 555?
- What things are banned in Thailand?
- What does Na KRUB mean in Thai?
- What does Na in Thai mean?
- What does 555 in Thailand mean?
- Why do Thai say P?
- What does Na Rak mean in Thai?
- What does KRUB mean in English?
- What is sawadee KRUB?
- Why do Thai say ka?
- What does Chai Mai mean in Thai?
What does AI Koon Chai mean?
Ai Koon-Chai is the way Ae sarcastically calls Pete.
It’s a sarcasm.
(Which is ok to be joking with a very close friend.).
How many wives can you have in Thailand?
Happily ever after According to Malaysian Chinese news site China Press, the husband initially went viral on the Internet for having three wives. Perhaps not content with a crowd, the man recently gained a new wife. Polygamy, which is having more than one husband or wife, has been banned in Thailand since 1935.
Why do Thai people laugh 555?
4. 55555- Thai people pronounce the number five as “haa” so it sounds like “ha”. So a Thai person typing “555” is the translation of the “ha ha ha” e-laughter. Many fives “55555555555” or many fives with plus sign(s) “55555555+(+)” can be used for something very funny.
What things are banned in Thailand?
5 Stranges Laws in Thailand; Legal peculiarities1) It’s illegal to leave the house without your underwear on.2) It’s a crime to step on any Thai currency.3) It’s a punishable offence to throw (used) chewing gum on the pavement.4) You mustn’t drive a car shirtless.More items…
What does Na KRUB mean in Thai?
ครับTo be polite when speaking to Thai people can be quite tricky because in Thailand the word ‘please’ (‘กรุณา’) is hardly heard in normal day life. … The most important word to know is ‘ค่ะ(Ka)’ (for women) or ‘ครับ(Krub)’ (for men), which should be said at the end of almost every sentence to be polite.
What does Na in Thai mean?
The prefix “na-” (น่า) is used with many verbs and adjective in order to make adjectives describing the thing that causes the emotion. It is equivalent to the suffix “-able” or those adjectives end in “-ing” in the English language.
What does 555 in Thailand mean?
So where did using 555 in Thailand come from? … The number five in Thailand ห้า sounds like Ha. So, 555 = HaHaHa.
Why do Thai say P?
Phi or P’ is a title for someone older than you. It literally means “elder sibling” but you can use it to call anyone old enough to be your elder sibling though they are not. Note that “Ph” in Thai is the aspirated /p/ not /f/ whereas “P” in Thai is the unaspirated /p/. Nong or N’ literally means “younger sibling”.
What does Na Rak mean in Thai?
1. Narak (น่ารัก) Narak is a way to say cute in Thai language. You can use this word to describe most of the things that you think that they are cute – from dresses, animals, persons, personality and so on.
What does KRUB mean in English?
Krub/ka is added in the end of sentence for politeness in this case P’krub can mean like “Miss / Mister” or “Sir/ Ma’am” See a translation.
What is sawadee KRUB?
Sawadee (krub / kah) – Hello This is how we say hello in Thailand, “sawadee krub. “ if you are male and “sawadee kah“ if you are female.
Why do Thai say ka?
“In Thai ‘krub’ and ‘ka’ are polite particles added to the end of a sentence. … “The two politeness particles inserted after English sentences are caused by the L1 interference. Thai people are too worried about not sounding polite when they speak or write in English,” Tirote said.
What does Chai Mai mean in Thai?
Chai/Mai chai/Mai ow: Yes/No/No thanks.