- How do you say 13 in French?
- How do you say 39 in French?
- How do you say my name is informal in French?
- How do you write your name phonetically?
- What is the correct way to spell a word?
- How do you say 1 million in French?
- How do you count from 1 to 100 in French?
- Can you say je suis name?
- What are the 44 phonetic sounds?
How do you say 13 in French?
Here are the French Numbers 11-20….French Numbers 11-20.NumberFrench SpellingPronunciation12douzedooz13treizetrez14quatorzekah-tohrz15quinzecans6 more rows.
How do you say 39 in French?
Here are the French Numbers 31-40. We’ve given a rough pronunciation but if your want to hear how it sounds make sure to play the video….French Numbers 31-40.NumberFrench SpellingPronunciation37trente-septtrawnt-set38trente-huittrawnt-wheet39trente-neuftrawnt-nurf40quarantekuh-rawnt6 more rows
How do you say my name is informal in French?
1) The most common way The usual way to say “hi, my name is…” in French is “Bonjour, je m’appelle”. It is pronounced “bon-zhoor, zhuh mah-pel”. It literally means “hi, I am called”. You can use this expression in both formal and informal situations.
How do you write your name phonetically?
Think about what would be the easiest way to explain how to pronounce your name. For example, if your surname is “Green”, you can write: Green like the color. Other examples of words and their phonetic spellings are: easy (ee-zee), alphabet (al-fuh-bet), July (joo-lahy).
What is the correct way to spell a word?
Spelling HintsRemember the old adage: “I before E except after C.”Sound out words. … If two vowels are next to each other in a word, the second vowel is silent. … The spelling of a word remains the same if you add a prefix to it.Be alert for homonyms and homophones.More items…
How do you say 1 million in French?
When talking about “one hundred” or “one thousand” in French, we don’t say the “one”, we only say “cent” and “mille”. However when talking about “one million”, “one billion” we do say the one: “un million, un milliard”.
How do you count from 1 to 100 in French?
Counting to 100 in French Lyrics. Un, deux, trois, quatre, cinq, six, sept, huit, neuf …
Can you say je suis name?
Saying “Je suis name” is not something you’d do in everyday life: basically you’d only do that if you expect the person you’re introducing yourself to to recognize your name, but they don’t know you personally.
What are the 44 phonetic sounds?
ConsonantsPhonemeIPA SymbolGraphemes1bb, bb2dd, dd, ed3ff, ff, ph, gh, lf, ft4gg, gg, gh,gu,gue20 more rows